Thursday 19 May 2016

My kids don't like greens

Many kids don't like eating vegetables, especially the greens.

Unfortunately my kids are one of them.

My kids are 5 years old now (yes, both are 5, because they are twins!).  According to the Canada's Food Guide, they need 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.   There are different ways of including more veggies in the diet, like blending them in pasta sauce, smoothies, etc.   They are all good.  But as a working mom, finding time to do all that is a big challenge.

Yesterday when I was shopping on iHerb, I found this amazing product:
Amazing Grass, Kidz SuperFood, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 6.5 oz (180 g)

It's an organic fruit & veggie blend with chocolate flavour.  Excellent reviews too.



Here is the link:
http://ca.iherb.com/amazing-grass-kidz-superfood-outrageous-chocolate-flavor-6-5-oz-180-g/11229?rcode=dnr186

And I look forward to letting me kids to try out.

**Get USD$5 off using Rewards Code: DNR186 (first-time customers)**

No comments:

Post a Comment